[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 12 and some FinalThoughts

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 06:39:02 EST 2007

Bill,

  As I watched the number of pages left decrease as I read your last installment, I found myself reading more & more slowly so the adventure would never end. Thank you for taking the time to put that all together for us.

  We still have too much winter left to spend w/o a travelogue....what shall we do? What SHALL we do??

  elle

TN Rhodey <tnrhodey at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Bill, Thanks for taking the time to post. Well done.

Wally

>From: "Bill W."
>To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 12 and some
>FinalThoughts
>Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:11:47 -0800 (PST)
>

>This it it!!! For my next adventure, I can see it now... I set sail for
>Bermuda in Stan's new Hampton Rhodes 22, miss it and end up in the Canary
>Islands.
>
>Bill W.
>

>http://www.nabble.com/file/6538/Bahamas%202006%20Trip%20Log%20-%20Day%2012.pdf
>Bahamas 2006 Trip Log - Day 12.pdf
>--

Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.
http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline