[Rhodes22-list] Ghost Riders

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 07:53:39 EST 2007

Hi Mike & Rummy

you don't need to have ice ... during the Volvo stop over
in Baltimore there were versions of these crafts with
wheels.  they had "try dry sailing" in a large parking lot.
 So I guess enven our land-locked friends have an
opportunity!

(http://www.findlocalweather.com/forecast/ghost+lake_ab_ca.html):

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200702/17/GhostRiders2.jpg

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow