[Rhodes22-list] IMF "Reefing"

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 08:54:30 EST 2007

Yes WD40 & Duct Tape are two items in my tool box also!

Aside from that ... are you saying they are perminate
sealed bearings, and don't need to be repacked after a cold
winter of non-use?  should the line break is there access
to the furl the main?  With the headsail furling problem I
mentioned earlier, at least we could "roll" the sail by
hand, or drop it when it was full unwound.