[Rhodes22-list] IMF "Reefing"

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 12:01:53 EST 2007

It's pretty easy - you need to put the mast on a couple to saw
horses.  You can then
disconnect the boom and slider.  Then slide the extrusion out so that
the furling
assembly protrudes from  the base of the mast.  All of the parts are
accessible from there.
I took some pictures when I did it, but I can't find them yet.  I
will keep looking.

Ron