[Rhodes22-list] in memphis?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:26:46 EST 2007

Bob,

Yes, I live in Collierville, 850-9193.  We're going to the Chinese New
Year's show at the U of M around 6pm but call me today or tomorrow if you
get the chance. I'll be flying MEM-ELP all next week but will be available
for lunch every day.  Maybe we can find a DC-10 sim open and do some
"flying".

Brad