[Rhodes22-list] Ghost Riders

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 15:32:54 EST 2007

Rummy,

Thanks for posting. "Iceboats" ...not really a boat at all is it?  This is a
great year for them on Lake Minnetonka.  We've had so very little snow so
there's lots of nice, bare ice.  Wish I had one.  Have you seen the
high-tech Mosquitoes?  They can go over 100 mph!

http://www.nsibyc.com/history.asp

Slim