[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings, or The winter equivalent of watching gras...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Feb 17 16:16:12 EST 2007

Elle said, " I'm TRYING to pay him to bring it up here to me....."  Elle
everyone makes mistakes.  Not going down and have Stan give you a days
sailing lessons on Albamale Sound would be equivalent to Richard Nixon
sending in the plumbers.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:  "I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to
be one." - Mark Twain

elle