[Rhodes22-list] the HR 27 or whatever you want to name it

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 21:42:28 EST 2007

An interesting proposal,  couldn't do any worse than my Palm inc. stock
and would sure be more fun.
I am not sure how I would react to having a company managed by a
mailing list (even this one).  I think that the main question will be
if Stan
has enough time to build R22's, design and fabricate the interior and
spars of a new boat, and keep the rowdy Rhodies in line.

Ron