[Rhodes22-list] Harken Lazy Jack

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 19:18:53 EST 2007

Rummy,

I sold my Islander 36 which I dearly loved for exactly that reason.  She was
not set up for single-handing and, even if she was, it would have been a
real chore.  Now that I have the rhodes, I don't have to worry about crew,
which means I can go out with my wife and the little ones whenever I want.
My wife's idea of being a crew member is to drink the wine and prepare the
sandwiches.

Hank