[Rhodes22-list] Campaigning a 175

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:18:34 EST 2007

Art,  Well Bill has backed off his original statement and now it sounds like
he is agreeing with me. As I said (and now Bill) the bigger sail in the
right conditions is faster. He has also add "cruiser" as a a quantifier yet
he wants to outfit cruiser with racing sail.....also Roger never said the
155 was faster in all conditions. He had more sense than that.

Wally