[Rhodes22-list] certification

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Feb 19 10:52:13 EST 2007

Dan,

you are aright - I never know what I am serious about either.

The association has been hounding its members to have their boats meet
certification standards or not be allowed at shows, etc.  We were given
until 2007. We dragged our feet because the process is expensive - not in
doing anything different to our boats but in paying for their in plant
inspections and paper work - of course we passed.  The certification
stickers are only for boats built after the certification inspections and
inspections have to done and paid for yearly.

ss