[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings, or The winter equivalent of watching grass grow..

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 15:39:44 EST 2007

It appears that there is plenty of depth? Are those
mooring balls? What kind of boat traffic comes up to
where you live?

You could die happy looking at that view all day.

elle
--- "Robert J. Nickerson" <infoman at mindspring.com>

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200702/19/dt1.jpg
www.rhodes22.org/list