[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings, or The winter equivalent of watching grass grow..

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 19 20:25:03 EST 2007

Spectacular Bob. You are right about the sunsets. I lived in
Burlington for a year and couldn't get enough of the sunsets. You are
a lucky man. We get up to Vermont once a year for the Champlain
Valley Folk Festival down at Kingsland Bay. One of these years maybe
we'll bring the boat.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD