[Rhodes22-list] Retracting IMF

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Feb 20 18:13:08 EST 2007

Slim.
Nope I meant the outhaul. Our reefing line is still on a horn cleat
and frankly we don't have much trouble with that - perhaps because we
are always double-handed. The out haul was more of a problem for us.
The kit Stan sells includes the piece of UMPWUMP (I like that) for
mounting the cleat. IIRC the kit include the cam cleat, the piece cut
to fit the boom & the through boom fitting. We had to cut the hole in
the boom and attach the UMPWUMP fitting with self tapping screws (I
think Stan provided those too.)

Hope this helps.

Mary Lou