[Rhodes22-list] FYI: Hunting/riding sail/petelargo

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 17:01:21 EST 2007

Rory,

I've made this particular sail for a friend who lives
a distance away, so I may never see it rigged....Maybe
Chris would find & post one of the pix from his Baja
trip that shows his riding sail rigged.

Also, go to the BannerBay site mentioned previously
and check out those pictures; they all work about the
same way.

THEN, go to
http://www.sailrite.com/Tips/riggingthesail.htm   and
read their unconventional wisdom (last paragraph).

If you take the above URL & erase evrything from the
last backslash, you'll go to a page w/ many hints &
tips.

elle