[Rhodes22-list] Rummy, was Retracting IMF

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Feb 21 08:58:56 EST 2007

Do I hear an opportunity to buy a new saw?  One can never have too many saws.
Especially (only) ones that plug in!  I haven't followed exactly what you guys
are trying to assemble, but I guess I need to pay better attention.  I think a
band saw would be a nice addition to my shop.

Ben

On Wed Feb 21  4:42 , R22RumRunner at aol.com sent: