[Rhodes22-list] Environment

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 01:58:04 EST 2007

Ed,
I have just one question for you:  What color is the sky in your world?
Brad's no liberal and neither is Rik.  They're simply sane.  I wouldn't
presume to speak for those two great minds but it seems to me that being a
conservative means that you want to conserve.  I applaud them.  I, as a
liberal choose to liberate myself from the tired, old, inefficient
technology from 150 years ago. Incandescents give off 10% light and 90%
heat.  So if you're hatching chicks in an incubator...fine.  But for
lighting your hallway, garage, bedroom, basement, etc., what's wrong with
saving a few bucks?
Slim