[Rhodes22-list] Environment

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 10:04:55 EST 2007

The ones I use out side the house are fine, except for cold
weather ... then they require a while to fully illuminate
... They start slowly, and are dim, and slowly gt brighter.
 But they seem to last longer, and I switch many moons ago
to reduce energy usage around the house.  I was just
curious about any waste management issues.

happy conservation!
joe / hadz.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070220/ap_on_sc/ban_the_bulb_8;_ylt=AqA0NiAnFgJ315H_dAZJJLlxieAA

http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmAEg00nzg5WmJGCFhRVhQFxieAA/SIG=10rbjkhqd/**http%3A//help.yahoo.com/