[Rhodes22-list] RE: New To The Forum

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Fri Feb 23 13:00:30 EST 2007

Bob,
Thanks.  I've in fact taken the ASA 101 course and intend to squeeze in the
103 this summer.  I've joined the local sailing club, so have another
resource to tap.  In fact, I met the commodore a couple of days ago . . . a
very seasoned fellow, who, along with the boat yard manager of our marina,
praised the Rhodes.  Made me feel pretty good about my choice.
R/
Tom