[Rhodes22-list] Weather question?????

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 15:46:16 EST 2007

Jeez, I wish I could make a fortune being wrong all the time.  The
approaching front has been the lead story for three days.  It was predicted
to start snowing last night at about 6:00 pm.  By the time I finished my gig
at 1:30 am, I drove home over a mere dusting of sleet.  Still nothing when I
got up today.  A few flakes coming down now and I guess they got snow south
of us.  They started out predicting a foot here in Mpls.  That was changed
to 8" and now it's down to 4-6".  We'll probably wind up with 2"  If we
don't get a significant snowfall, we'll have to buy extra dock in the spring
to get the Rhodes out far enough to float.  I'm not worried yet, though.  We
always get a big blizzard during the state HS basketball tourney!

I'm hitting the road next Tuesday through Wisconsin which I've heard got
pounded.  Hope the roads are clear by then.

Slim