[Rhodes22-list] Weather question?????

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:35:34 EST 2007

Slim,

In the 'for whatever it's worth category', the weather sucked nationwide
today.  The pressure in Little Rock was 29.54 and in Memphis 29.71.  That's
a big drop across a small distance.  We get violent thunderstorms and you
get snow, pick your poison.  We took a lightening hit on our computer but
two hours of an Indian v Chinese got the system up again.  Here's the good
news; the more violent the weather, the faster it moves.  Today was a good
day, some times you have to test how much abuse the equipment can take!

Brad