[Rhodes22-list] New To The Forum--CPT Tom

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Sun Feb 25 08:34:14 EST 2007

Lee/Hank,
Thanks for the welcome.  Lee, I don't know Tom, but the name does sound
familiar.  I enjoy living here.  This is my second posting to PAX.  My
family has lived here since 1997 . . . my stay has been interrupted with a
ship tour out of New Jersey and a tour at the five-sided puzzle palace.
When you come down for an overnighter, let me know . . . maybe we can share
a beer at the Flight Deck Lounge, or some other watering hole . . . are you
planning on staying at the marina on base or elsewhere?  OBTW, I think they
have created a permanant display for the Commander's Cup at Annapolis . . .
since it's not going anywhere.
R/
Tom