[Rhodes22-list] jb From Phx.

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Mon Feb 26 19:11:52 EST 2007

  JB, Do you have ententions of sailing on the Colorado River? ie. Lake Havasu, Mojave Or Lake Powell?
  Recently  we returned from Lake Havasu. We were on the water for three weeks. What a winter wonderland!
  The r-22 is perfact for these waters. Ours is a very worn down 1976 model, but it sails great and serves us well.
  One of the highlights of lake havasu is the 17mi. topac george. The only way to tour this george is by water, there are no roads. Saw big horn sheep, eagles and hawks. We saw no coyotes but heard them in the night time.
   There are 44mi. of sailable water down stream to the Bill Williams bridge  and Lake Havasu City is right in the middle.
   I was just wondering if you have been there, or are planning to sail there?
                                                        Barry & Joyce
                                                   s/v  half pint cruiser