[Rhodes22-list] Raven's outhaul sketch.pdf

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Feb 26 22:46:40 EST 2007

Peter,

Thanks, 135 emails behind and trying to catch up.

Let me see if I've got this right:  the bitter end of the outhaul line
is attached to the forward end of the car, goes around a block at the
clew, comes back under the block on the car, and then down through the boom?

It looks good on paper, you say it works, it's not the way mine was
rigged, but if I've got it right, I'll try it next chance I get.

Bill Effros