[Rhodes22-list] Irish humor for Saint Patty's day.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 13:04:14 EST 2007

A little early, but I wanted to get  the first one’s out.
***************
Q.          Which Irishman invented a new way of accessing a garden  terrace?
A.          Paddy O’Doors
McQuillan walked into a bar and  ordered martini after martini, each time
removing
the olives and placing them into a  jar. When the jar filled with olives and
all the
drinks consumed, the Irishman  started to leave.
“S’cuse me,” said a customer, who  was puzzled over what McQuillan had done.
“What was that all  about?”
“Nothing,” said the Irishman, “my  wife just sent me out for a jar of olives.
”