[Rhodes22-list] 2008 Olympics in China (Humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:05:22 EST 2007

Rummy,

Good ones!  If you decide to attend the 2008 Olympics let me know.  I think
we'll skip it and rent out our apartments.  Beijing is crowded enough on any
given day - even after they run out the 14 million or so who don't have
permits to be there it will still be crowded.  Our first apartment is right
across from the Olympic Village.  We cut you good deal!

Brad