[Rhodes22-list] An inconvenient reality.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 16:07:49 EST 2007

Ron,

My favorite scientist (Dr. Dipshit) lost his funding and his job, and I
lost a renter.  Fan's other geophysics scientist friends still can't predict
earthquakes but they do have lots of theories.

Bill,

We just returned from a weekend at Mom and Dad's.  I've had my quota for the
year of the former and didn't see any of the latter in my hometown.

Brad