[Rhodes22-list] Gracie is Gone With The Wind

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:55:18 EST 2007

Elle,

Nature is a cruel bitch!  In the middle of my pity party today, my brother
called me from the coast to inform me that our dump truck driver just
totaled our $120K rig.  My first reaction was "is Mr. Weaver OK?".  He is!
I spoke with him and his wife from hospital and he's:  1 - still ornery, 2 -
full of excuses, and 3 - bruised but OK. Life goes on.  I'd like to choke
the shit out of someone right now, starting with Mr. Weaver, but I'm so
happy the old bastard is still alive I'll have to kiss him first.  Big
problems, small problems: problems, problems, problems - it never ends.

Brad