[Rhodes22-list] New trailer - galvanized - Mike call Mike

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 21:58:37 EST 2007

Mike,
While this topic can generate much commotion, I'd look at both the single and double axle models of the Triad.  I lost a wheel pulling a 22' boat, hence ons side of the trailer dragging bare on the pavement.  It was entirely unpleasant, even with a much less valuable craft aboard.  With the Rhodes value in consideration, the extra axle might be well advised.
Art