[Rhodes22-list] New trailer - galvanized

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Fri Jan 5 22:26:37 EST 2007

Mike,and anybody else that's wondering,

  In '04 the 2 axle,galvanized,brakes on all 4 wheels Triad trailer was
$4K, picked up at the factory. Stan and Rose made it easy,they sent the
title 2 weeks before I picked up the boat,so I had my plates to put on the
new trailer,when I got to the factory.I don't regret one penny of that
expense.
  I think Stan would be happy to give you a current quote,call him. A single
axle trailer was quite a bit cheaper if that will fit your needs.

Jerry Lowe