[Rhodes22-list] New trailer - galvanized - Mike call Mike

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:33:51 EST 2007

I just purchased a new single axle galvanized trailer from Stan after using
an older painted trailer for the past five years.  No comparison, the ride
is much more stable and the brakes make a huge difference.  As I understand
it, the 6 lug wheels are because the trailer has a heavier duty, 5,000 lb
axle vs. the 3,500 lb axle previously used.  The whole trailer is
"super-sized" with heavier materials and is much easier to use.
Bob K