[Rhodes22-list] Marc Batson ???

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jan 6 15:44:48 EST 2007

Folks,

	I sure hope he treats Stan better than all the responders to his post to
this forum.  Maybe he has met with tragedy?  May he sail in peace.

                In the meantime, we wait for a sailing report from Captain
Rummy.  It was his kind of day on Lake Hartwell.  So much for global warming
being a bad thing.  And according to the national weather service, this is
supposed to continue until
May?http://iri.columbia.edu/climate/forecast/net_asmt/2007/dec2006/JFM07_NAm_temp.html

                 Thanks for all the input about Ford Cruise control problem
analysis... See if I get feedback from Todd's radio mechanic.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA