[Rhodes22-list] Peter's Tornado

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 7 06:21:27 EST 2007

Peter:

Friday we had Tornado's from Rummy's house through North Carolina.  About
half way between my house and Rummy's in Liberty, South Carolina a line of
cars waiting to pick up kids was hit with Tornado which took one lady's suv
with her and one baby and flipped it over onto the guy next to her in his
pick up truck.  Nobody hurt but a few surprised people.

I was actually driving south from Greenville during this line of storms.
Visability was not good, but otherwise was not that bad on I-85.