[Rhodes22-list] Financing

Marc Batson mrbatson at stjames.edu
Sun Jan 7 19:20:26 EST 2007

Thanks, Elle.  Other than the couple of emails that attempt to berate others
for no particular purpose, I have enjoyed reading what is written.  This is
my first experience with such a list, and it seems that most respond in
earnest to queries and observations.  I enjoy the wit and the seriousness
that everyone brings -- it is obviously an informed group.  Hopefully, I
will be able to share a success story with regard to financing.  I am sure I
will have many questions as my family takes to the water this summer.

Marc