[Rhodes22-list] Watts Bar Lake

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:33:54 EST 2007

Tom,

I am just now catching up on weekend emails....I typically check list email
in the morning and often don't check weekend list email until Monday.

Did you make iit to Watts Bar? I was out Saturday sailing.....I wish I had
seen your email sooner and perhaps we could of met up. What area were you
visiting? I slip my boat at Ten Mile about 15 miles from  Kingston.

Wally