[Rhodes22-list] Financing

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Jan 8 13:45:21 EST 2007

Dave & Jim,

I've had USAA for about 30 years.  I think you still need to be military
or retired military to use them, but they may have changed their
requirements.  They have great rates but I've been unimpressed with
their service lately.

A year ago BoatUS was about twice as much as anyone else that quoted me.
Apparently they suffered a lot of hurricane claims.  USAA wouldn't
insure my 1986 boat beyond $8K.  After much whining and threats, they're
now insuring her for purchase price, which includes the recycling and a
boatload of extras.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease