[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 10:54:46 EST 2007

Dan,

If you go to the top of your budget you will be able
to get one fine, late model recycled boat with more
than a few bells & whistles.

If you shoot a bit under, you will still be able to
get a fine recycle with some bells & a several
toots...

There is an R-22 that will have more than you thought
possible in your price range.

Go to NC & talk to Stan. Waste no more time.

elle

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22#x=-77.89&y=36.56&z=11&t=0&pin=2473192_blue