[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 13:11:20 EST 2007

Dan,

You will get more than reasonable for that price.

Here's how it worked for me:  Call Stan; give him an
idea of what you have to spend & what you really,
really want. Tell him how you plan to use the boat.

He'll tell you what he happens to have already at the
factory with a list of items each has & the cost for
the recycled boat: then you can add & add to your
wallet's capacity. If you get lucky as I did, your
boat will have just about everything you wanted. If he
has nothing that suits you at the moment, just cool
your heels. Your dream date will appear shortly as if
by magic.

Stan has probably sent you a list of options along
with costs; it is on the .com site if not in your
packet.

Talk to Stan; yes, he wants to sell you a boat, but
more than that, he loves making sailors happy.

elle

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22#x=-77.89&y=36.56&z=11&t=0&pin=2473192_blue