[Rhodes22-list] NJ Owner

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 20:47:43 EST 2007

Dan-
Been away from list for a few days and haven't caught up on the whole
thread. I am based year round on Long Beach Island (Ship Bottom) and
a Rhodes owner with my 2nd since 1988 (new replaced a recycled in
1997). Short  answer is a group of Rhodes owners (Sheldon and Robin
Green, et al) and wannabes are getting together for Philadelphia show
on Sat. 1/20 at 9AM at the Reading Market. Then we're going into
show. You're welcome to meet me at any point through mid-afternoon.

I actually feel responsible for this weather as I pulled my boat out
unwillingly on Dec. 6 before a cold snap, knowing it would trigger
better weather. Otherwise, I was pushing for a 12 month sailing
season. The boat is in my driveway and it's easy to flip off the
canvas cover if you want a look. Sailing will have to wait till March.

Bring questions and concerns you're still kicking around, and any of
us would be glad to chat.

I'll review more e-mails over the next few days and try to catch up.
Call me on my cell 201/803-5665 to work out a time to get together.

Regards,
Jay Friedland