[Rhodes22-list] Financing

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jan 9 08:46:36 EST 2007

Dave,

USAA policy #229 05 62
$19,000 insurance for the 1986 Rhodes22
$1,000 for the 9.9hp Mercury outboard
$500 deductible
$300,000 liability
$5,000 medical payments
$128 annual premium for 3-1-07 to 3-1-08 (was $114 last year)

I sent them General Boats' invoice but didn't get a survey.  I suspect
it would be difficult to get $20K out of them if the boat were to be
totaled, even though the policy is for insured replacement versus
appraised value.

If you quote my policy number, hopefully you won't have to go through
all the whining and threatening.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease