[Rhodes22-list] recycled rhodes now Bill's Boat

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 10:26:36 EST 2007

Ed

    Thanks for the tip I am planing a trip to Center Hill at the end of the month stopping along the way at ,Benton,Ky (.North  end of Ky Lake)  just to see what it looks like.

     I sent for a Real  Estate  book for the Seneca ,SC. area .After spending a day or  two at the lake I will swing down and ck .out the lakes in North ,South Carolina .

   May be time for a little back grown .I  63 ,a retired truck driver .We do have a budget and the cost of living
is something I have to keep in mind.Also my wife wants to stay within a day's drive of MI., kids and grand kids.

    Hay ,as long as I am in SC.Do you think would Stan  put me up for a night ? It not that far out of way.

   Once again, thanks  for the help ,today and in the past

   Bill D.