[Rhodes22-list] Michael, our esteemed host

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jan 11 13:41:38 EST 2007

What about an email with the info?

-mjm

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Tootle
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:14 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Michael, our esteemed host

Michael, esteemed host, creator of Rhodes World, we know Commodore Spitzer
is
supposed to supply you with the shows that he intends to visit in '07, but
can you throw an old dog a bone.  You do not need to talk to Stan, just ask
the president of General Boats, Rose.

Maybe you can delegate the update to Will?   Between the two of you, we know
you two expert sailors can achieve the difficult in the digital world,
including a minor update.

I have heard that he has a couple of non Rhodes used boats he would like to
sell, maybe you can motivate a picture?  If he sold a couple of boats, maybe
he could fix a roof leak?

So you are not selling cookies this year?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA