[Rhodes22-list] The Democrats new promise "A New Direction for America" (Political)

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jan 12 15:28:45 EST 2007

You gotta love Brad's style of debating.  Instead of answering a question,
just assert something without any supporting evidence.  And if that doesn't
work, just say something is silly and avoid the issue.  How needs facts?
Bush was not in charge when 9/11 happened?  Already the history books are
being rewritten.