[Rhodes22-list] OMYGOD!

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jan 12 17:40:05 EST 2007

Welcome to the party, Slim.

I can tell you that an unashamed claiming of all the
senior perks does save a buck or two.  In addition,
asking for an AARP discount on hotel rooms gives you
a higher probability of getting one of the "good"
rooms set aside for "responsible" guests, ones not
offered to rowdy musicians and anarchistic liberals.

/Robert Skinner (with a self-satisfied smirk...)