[Rhodes22-list] Flat Tax Anyone? Tossing ball back to Slim (political rant)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 00:46:33 EST 2007

Dave,

Try the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I hear it's warm there tonight.  You can
stay in our corporate headquarters (a 20' shipping container converted to an
office).  We have free coffee and high speed Internet service.  We'll pay
you three times the old minimum wage if you have ANY kind of skill set.
You'll love my brother - until the work begins.  He works his ass off during
the day - got it from his old man, but the evenings are fun.  You get to
drink free company beer, bitch and complain, and quit the party early
because you're tired and want to go to bed. You'll fit right in with our
company.  I'm a union guy (ALPA) but don't say too much around Gary.  We're
brothers but we're not that close.

Brad