[Rhodes22-list] OMYGOD!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:51:59 EST 2007

Slim,

Welcome, welcome my OLD friend.  I threw my AARP card in the trash until it
dawned on me that this could be a good thing.  Discounts on hotel rooms?
I've spent half my life in damn good hotel rooms for free and thought it was
a fringe benefit.  But what the hell, let's trash one together.  We'll throw
your keyboard through the window and I'll set the bed on fire!  Then we can
beg for forgiveness because we're old.  This whole process sucks.  You
Slim, get more tolerance for a slip or two in your skill set than I do, but
lets take credit where credit is do.  You don't get this good and crafty
without paying your dues, and you and I have got at least one last
miracle we can pull out of our ass at the last minute.  To be honest Slim,
we're like fine wine.  Someone may guzzle us like cheap swill and others
will recognize us for the fine aged quality we are.

Who's ass am I blowing smoke up!

Brad