[Rhodes22-list] Military - Good Video

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:23:05 EST 2007

This just in from a pilot friend of mine.  Like me, he was't a fighter pilot
but works with them every day.  Charlie's son is a Marine in Iraq for the
umteenth time, so whatever bitch you have about the military, build your
case and your gonads and contact Charlie.  I'll send you his e-mail back
channel and you can present your case personally.  Strong language and
violence to follow.  Hit delete NOW if you find this offensive or kiss my
ass if do. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

To all:  For the frustrated fighter pilots among us....  This is really
funny stuff.   Charlie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNnxGQjhqo&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5EsK1cpiw&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b78jib5i3fE&mode=related&search=