[Rhodes22-list] Off Topic - Questions about foreign travel

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 17 01:56:17 EST 2007

Robert,

No one begs our indulgence to talk politics or anything else for that
matter.  Why would you beg our indulgence to talk about a sailing adventure?
Sounds cool to me but for that price, they should be able to answer all
questions themselves.  Have you asked them these questions?  Also, some
sailing cruises let you participate as crew to some extent, per your own
request and individual ability.  They might even let you take the helm.  How
fun!  Please keep us posted.  No back channel necessary.

Slim