[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 6b

Daniel Snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 17 13:23:06 EST 2007

Bill, it such a pleasure to read of your adventures.  Seems like you
truly squeeze lots of enjoyment from your boat.  I just finished reading
a great book about a man and wife in their 60's who built a 20 foot
sloop for retirement.  The book, Cruising at Last by Elliott Merrick,
chronicles their annual coastal voyage from Hilton Head SC to Bar
Harbor, ME.  Thank you for taking the time to share the blow by blow on
this latest trip.  The toenail shot is a classic.  I also like looking
at those balmy photos given our -7 degrees here in NH this morning.  Dan