[Rhodes22-list] Alternative Music for Slim

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 17 17:17:53 EST 2007

Thank you, Ed.  Very enjoyable.  And that Ruslana--what a babe!  I always
get chills when I hear a big audience like that singing along.  She's
obviously a huge star.

My wife teaches world music at a music college and our house is usually
filled with music from all over.  She'll like this stuff too and maybe
she'll play these for her class.  We have a lot of friends who play
internationally and I have a great fondness for ethnic flavors.

But tonight I'm going to pour myself a brandy and settle in for an opera by
Richard Wagner:  Das Rheingold.  (I love Netflix!)

Sorry, no music on KSLM for now.  I screwed it up and the site is down.

Slim